Save Handmade Toys

Thursday, November 12, 2009

Which Party are you?

I just want to pose a question for you,are you a Democrat,Republican,Independent,Green or other? Then tell why?

If you're wondering which one I am,I'm an Independent and proud of it.
I probably lean more Democratic because I do believe in social programs,but at the same time,I don't want government getting too big and sticking their nose in my life. I support the Troops,but not the Iraq war,but support the Afghan war.I believe in education reform.We must do away with No Child Left Behind,open more Charter Schools and I support homeschooling families.I most defintely don't believe in Universal preschool as the next step in education reform and I didn't like the idea of bailing out the banks. I know Obama didn't get us in this mess,but there is no such thing as to big to fail. Noone bailed the American people out of their troubles,but we can bail out greedy bankers and investors. Shame on President Bush and Obama for starting this TO BIG TO FAIL CRAP. I'm proud to be an Independent and proud to keep the politican on his or her toes.

-peace-

No comments:

Post a Comment