Save Handmade Toys

Monday, November 16, 2009

School Sucks!

I hate to say this,but I'm already tired of the school year. I'm tired of all the back to back social studies and science projects(that require me to buy supplies,remember we're in a recession/depression),the tons of homework,the endless request for fundraiser money everytime I turn around. I don't know,maybe I'm just being lazy and cheap right now,but winter break can't come fast enough for me right now.I'm literally counting day the days until break. Do you ever feel this way about the school year?
I'm one of those parents who loves spending time with their children and I honestly miss them. But for me this isn't about missing them,its about becoming completly drained out by the end of October. For me the school year doesn't bring freedom and relaxation,it means trying to stick to my daily routine,but at the same time working within the school's schedule. So basically,my life feels like its being controlled by the school system and I can't take it anymore! I Need a Break From My Children's Schools and I need it fast!

-peace-

No comments:

Post a Comment