Save Handmade Toys

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Uniforms helpful or Not?

Do your kids attend a school that requires a uniform and how do you feel about that.
This school year all five of my kids have to wear uniforms. The middle school has decided to hop onto the bandwagon this year. Personally, I don't blame them for putting the uniform thing in place because some of these middle school girls (7th graders) have lost their minds,wearing scantily clad clothing. My daughter Kennedy told me that girls came to school wearing leggings and short tops,so I don't blame the school for wanting to enforce some kind of dress code. But do you think this uniform thing is helpful to parents,or does it keep kids from being creative and unique. I only ask this question because my nine year old daughter,Brooklyn loves being able to be different and unique with her clothing and I can see her point,but as a parent I like having a lower clothing bill for the school year.

-peace-

No comments:

Post a Comment