Save Handmade Toys

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

The guilty pleasure

I must admit, I the Real Housewives series is a real guilty pleasure of mine. I never thought the women of the O.C. could be topped,but the Housewives of Atlanta and New Jersey have proven me wrong. I've never gotten into the New York cast at all,but I need to go back and re-watch them,maybe I missed some juicy tidbits. There's just something about watching these rich women(looking fab,I might add) acting like narcissistic,catty,materialistic backstabbers and American people wonder what's wrong with the young people of our society today. Well, there's your answer America.....the parents! But like I said, this is my guilty pleasure and I get sneak peek into wealthy women's lives. Bravo, to the Bravo channel for this truly entertaining series. Do you have a guilty pleasure series you enjoy?

P.S. The housewives I could be friends with....
Kandi(Atl housewife)
Lisa Wu (Atl)
The older sister in the N.J. series
These women are classy,real and seem to truly care for others,not self.

-peace-

No comments:

Post a Comment