Save Handmade Toys

Monday, November 30, 2009

I'm back on this blogging grind once again and I'm glad to be back. I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving because I know I did. It was just a nice family get together that was the perfect size to me. It wasn't tooo crowded at all. I really can't enjoy myself when there's no place to sit or eat. Have you ever attended a Thanksgiving dinner where there's just to many people for the space the dinner is held at? I know I shouldn't be concerned about it being to crowded and just thankful for family and friends,but I can't help but feel smothered.

Well, anyway I just wanted to post something since I haven't posted anything for a while. I hope everyone had a wonderful time eating good food and being with family,I sure did.

-peace-

Shelly

No comments:

Post a Comment