Save Handmade Toys

Monday, November 23, 2009

My Blog Idol

There are many blogs that I enjoy and love,but there is only one blogger that I consider my blog idol. This blogger has inspired me as a mother of five to become a blogger myself. I have been an avivid reader of her blog for 4 1/2 years now,and love to tell as many people about her site that I can.

The blogger I speak of is Carrie Lauth of I remember finding her through a Wahm talk radio site.It was a site full of podcast shows all hosted by mothers,who all want the same thing,to be at home with their kids and make a living too. I remember going through the podcast line up and seeing a holistic,attachment parenting,homeschooling view and I thought,cool! Even though I'm not a homeschooling or attachment parent, I have always been into holistic medicine,green living,I teach my kids along with sending them to public school,and I'm a very frugal momma. Carrie's blog focused on a lot of these aspects and she has always encouraged women and mother's how to profit from blogging.

Some of the things that I love about the blog is: Carrie writes and talks about raising her large family(she has 4 kids)holistically an on a budget. She is an avivid reader and encourages her children to become avivid readers. Her blog and radio program is fresh unique,educational and just plain fun.Oh yeah, did I mention she's from Atlanta too!

Carrie is a hardworking,newly married wife and mother to four kids and stepmom to one. She has built an incredible internet business and helps other women realize they too,can build a business from the internet.

So, if I could have a blog idol, it would be,Carrie Lauth. Do you have a blog idol or just a blog you enjoy to read and why?

-peace-

Shelly

No comments:

Post a Comment