Save Handmade Toys

Friday, December 11, 2009

Parents of toddlers....this is for you.

If you are parent or childcare provider of a toddler or preschooler then you might want to check out . Tots radio has many of the hottest musicians and songs that toddlers enjoy. You can even make requests and listen to story time. Many of the stories aren't in a storybook format,like many other storybook websites. Personally, I like the fact that the stories are told through a podcast. I remember when my older children(who are now 13 and 10)were 7 and 5 years old, I bought them their first book on tape and they loved it. I found that having books on tape helped foster their imaginations. My kids would always tell me they could really see the pictures in their heads, and enjoyed the fact,they could picture the story. Whenever we would go to the library they would check out books four to five regular books,but always wanted at least one book on tape. That was a proud moment for me as a mom,I brought something totally different into their lives and they loved it.

If you're a busy mom like myself,who loves dancing and a good story to relax then check out (they also have coloring pages). Many of the stories on tots radio comes from a site called ,so go and check them out for more stories. Let's continue to encourage a children's minds,imagination and creativity.

-peace-

No comments:

Post a Comment