Save Handmade Toys

Sunday, December 20, 2009

Last night I went to my first hockey game thanks to my 10 year old son,Rico. He received a voucher ticket from his school for his excellent grades. It was the first ever attended hockey game for both of us,and man what an experience!

The game was fast paced,exciting and the crowd was awesome. Oh, did I mention we had great seats.....No nosebleed seats for us and I'm glad that my son got the chance to see the action up close the way he did. Just to see the sheer excitement in his face made my night.

I wished I had a camera to take pictures,but my camera is still broken. Hopefully, Santa will have one for me.

Man, I just lost a lot of my thoughts because I'm trying to type this on a Sunday afternoon while the kids are doing chores and they keep on talking to me. I knew I should have written my thoughts down,but I wanted to wing it!

Well, I just have to say,if you haven't been to a hockey game,what are you waiting for?

I've always enjoyed watching hockey now and then on television but there's nothing like hearing the cracking of the puck,the sounds of the skates sliding on the ice,the bodies banging against the glass as the players scramble for the puck,and of course.....the fights!

Hockey what a game,what an experience! I definitely would love to attend more games. I've always been a big college basketball fan (let's go Duke!),who knows,hockey might become a sport I truly follow now. I know my son can't stop talking about the game and the experience either and he wants to attend more games. He couldn't stop going over the program from last night's game. I'm glad we both had a great time and hopefully we can do this more often with each other.

-peace-

No comments:

Post a Comment