Save Handmade Toys

Thursday, July 2, 2009

AAHHHH!

For me the title says it all......we finally got some needed relief in this house in the form of A/C. I just want to send out a shout out to Bruce, my next door neighbor for selling us the A/C unit and installing that bad boy. My whole house feels a thousand times better and I can finally get back to cooking a real meal for my family. I hated being in that kitchen sooooo much, I even told my kids,"I want to cook for you,but it's to hot,so let's eat a sandwich,or salad for dinner. There's only but so many sandwiches a person can eat before it becomes physically repulsive. Imagine,being stuck in a hot house at night knowing you only have a limited amount of food choices and you become sick just thinking about those choices because of the unlimited number of times you've eaten it. All I have to say is, "I'm glad it's all over and I don't wish that experience on no one.

-Peace-

No comments:

Post a Comment