Save Handmade Toys

Sunday, June 21, 2009

Hotlanta

Wow! I know today is the first day of summer,but damn, mid-nineties already? Last month we were in the mid to low 70's,and now we just skipped over the low 80's and jumped right into the upper 90's.......Wait a minute, wait a minute, I think I just saw the devil himself trying to cool off.....oh, no, it wasn't him....my mind's playing tricks on me,but it does feel like an inferno in my house right now....Our A/C is on the fritz and we're using fans in the windows to cool off. I'm so miserable right now that I just want to run outside naked (in my backyard of course). I don't want any clothes on at all, and I don't care about any mosquitoes(well, I say that now)either. Well, it's been a day filled with lots of water,juice,ice and ice cream in the "A." Hopefully, real soon, we'll have some A/C up in here again.


-Peace-

No comments:

Post a Comment