Save Handmade Toys

Saturday, January 2, 2010

4-year-old killed by celebratory bullet  | ajc.com

4-year-old killed by celebratory bullet ajc.com

Posted using ShareThis





This is such a sad and senseless story. In my neighborhood,my family and I heard those celebratory shots going off too. My 13 year old daughter,Kennedy wondered why people would shoot a gun to celebrate and not firecrackers. She kept on saying,"What if one of those bullets goes through some one's house and hits them." She also said,"They don't think.....what goes up,must come down.....and it will come down really fast."



Our family had a nice conversation about the ignorance of celebratory gunfire, while we sat and watched the Ball drop.



Now, our city has this tragic story as a headline. I hope this story will be lesson for many people out there.....if you want to celebrate-then celebrate!



When I think of guns, It doesn't make me want to celebrate. Guns to me are for: protection,hunting(a reason to celebrate,I guess)and warfare.



I hope whoever did this,will turn his/her self in.



-peace-

No comments:

Post a Comment